Coaching Terms & Conditions
As part of our Terms & Conditions, it is your responsibility to inform Holmes Cycling of any changes to your health or personal circumstances which may affect your ability to train safely.
You must be physically fit to participate in strenuous exercise.
All training sessions are undertaken at your own risk and Holmes Cycling takes no responsibility for injuries resulting from taking part in activities suggested.
Holmes Cycling will fulfil its obligation to provide training programs and regular feedback.
Coaching can only be successful if it is a two-way process and commitment/responsibility is needed to provide Holmes Cycling with feedback after each training session.
All information is personal to you and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
On occasion we would like to publicise your achievements on our website/social media: please let us know if you do not want us to do this with your details.
General Terms & Conditions and your Privacy
The term ‘Holmes Cycling’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.