PERSONALISED PLANS FOR EVERYONE
COACHING PRICING EXPLAINED
We don't have complex multiplan options. Our plans start at just £95 per month depending on your coaching needs. We would love to chat to you about your love of the sport and your interest in coaching. A chance for you to find out more about us and for us to assess how we can help you. Once we know more about your level of fitness and your cycling ambitions we can tell you precisely what the monthly cost will be. So please give us a call.
The best way to measure your training efforts is to use a power meter as we feel this is the most effective way to achieve your maximum potential and to make best use of your available time to train. If you use a heart rate monitor we will still be able to help you increase strength and speed. If you don't already own a power meter and would like to look into buying or even renting one then we can offer discounted prices through our partners at www.cyclepowermeters.com. Give us a call and we will provide you with a quote.
WHAT YOU GET
- Initial consultation to help you identify and set realistic goals and for you to understand how we work.
- Overseeing initial fitness testing to set training zones based on Heart Rate or Power.
- Training Peaks Premium Account used to set and log your training sessions and to provide ongoing feedback.
- Holmes Cycling designed workouts emailed directly to you each day so you always know what's planned.
- Specific workouts for indoor sessions through virtual training software such as Zwift/Trainer Road/Sufferfest/etc.
- Ongoing analysis of your workouts using advanced WKO4 software from Training Peaks to provide detailed feedback.
- Ongoing changes to planned sessions to accommodate the unexpected things life throws at you.
- Feedback via phone/email/message and monthly review of progress towards goals.
- Unlimited contact via email, SMS, What'sApp, or a simple phone call.
- Contact us anytime you need advice - we will always try to respond the same day.
- Advice on events such as Sportives, Time Trials and Road Races.
- Advice on entering races and race tactics.
- Advice on equipment and maintenance so that your bike does not let you down on your big day.
- Accompanied rides where possible - subject to location and coach availability.
- Discounts on products from our Partners.
We do not have any contract tie in and you simply pay month by month. We do expect some commitment from you by providing us with regular feedback after you have completed the training sessions. This is a vital element of the coaching process. The more feedback we receive the more efficient and effective our coaching will be in enabling you to reach your goals.